- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 kg butternut squash, peeled and diced
- 2 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 300 ml coconut milk
- handfuls fresh coriander, chopped
1. Sauté pumpkin and red curry paste until it starts to catch on the saucepan.
2. Add coconut cream to deglaze the pan and top with enough water to cover the pumpkin and bring to boil.
3. Reduce heat simmering until the pumpkin becomes soft and mushy.
4. Puree, season with sea salt and pepper and fold in the chopped coriander.
Rate This Recipe