- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 2 oz brazil nuts
- 1 x500 g tub Greek yogurt
- 5 oz molasses sugar
1. Preheat the grill to its highest setting.
2. Spread the brazil nuts out on a sheet of foil and place under the grill, about 10cm below the heat source, for 2 minutes or until lightly toasted (set a timer if you have one because nuts will burn very suddenly).
3. Remove from the grill and set aside to cool.
4. Peel and slice the bananas into thin rounds and place them in a large bowl, then pour in the yoghurt and mix together well.
5. Divide the banana yoghurt mixture between 4 serving glasses and sprinkle the sugar equally over the 4 portions of banana yoghurt.
6. Cover the glasses with cling film and transfer to the fridge for about 3 hours - after this time the sugar will have transformed into lovely pools of fudge sauce.
7. Chop the toasted nuts, sprinkle them on top and serve.
Looking for more fudge ideas? Check out our Best ever fudge recipes.
Rate This Recipe