- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 400 g fresh tagliatelle
- 500 ml vegetable stock
- 40 g black truffles, thinly shaved
- 40 g butter
- 2 tbsp truffle oil
1. To cook the pasta, place a pan of salted water over a high heat, bring to the boil. Add the pasta to the pan and cook until al dente.
2. Meanwhile, pour the stock into a frying pan add 3/4 of the truffle shavings and leave to infuse on a gentle simmer.
3. Drain the pasta. When 3/4 of the stock has evaporated, add the pasta to the frying pan. Cook for one minute, and then stir in the butter and truffle oil.
4. Remove the pasta from the heat and serve immediately, garnished with the remaining truffle shavings.
Rate This Recipe