- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 large carrots, sliced
- 100 g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 courgette, sliced
- knob of unsalted butter
- 3 tomatoes, skinned, de-seeded and roughly chopped
- g grated cheddar cheese
1. Put the carrot in a steamer and cook for 10 minutes. Add the cauliflower florets and sliced courgettes to the next tier of the steamer and cook for a further 7-8 minutes.
2. Melt the butter in a pan and add the chopped tomatoes and saute for 2 minutes until slightly mushy. Stir the cheese into the tomatoes and continue to cook until the cheese has melted.
3. Puree the vegetables with a hand blender. Mix the vegetable puree together with the tomato and cheese sauce.
Rate This Recipe