- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2-4 tsp red curry paste
- 2 x 400 ml tins coconut milk
- 250 g raw, peeled tiger prawns, or king prawns
- 1 tbsp chopped basil
- 2 tbsp fish sauce, (nam pla)
1. Place the curry paste in a large saucepan on a medium heat and cook for about 10 seconds.
2. Pour in the coconut milk and bring to the boil, then tip in the prawns and simmer for 35 minutes or until they become opaque and are cooked through.
3. Add the chopped basil and season with the fish sauce to taste. You can add some extra curry paste if you like it a little hotter.
4. Serve immediately with boiled rice or noodles.
Rate This Recipe