- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 heads of broccoli, blanched and drained
- grated zest and juice of 1 lemons
- black pepper
- 100 g butter
- half a bunch of parsley, finely chopped
- 50 g toasted almonds
1. Heat the olive oil in a heavy-based frying pan. Add the broccoli and lemon zest and season with salt and pepper.
2. Stir-fry the broccoli for 2-3 minutes, until just heated through, then remove from the pan to a serving plate.
3. Return the frying pan to the heat. Add the butter, lemon juice, parsley and almonds. Fry, stirring, until the butter turns a light brown.
4. Pour the almond mixture over the broccoli. Serve at once.
Rate This Recipe