- Serves: 4
- Cook Time:
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 170 g watercress
- 3 oranges, peeled and cut into segments, juice reserved
- 2 shallots, finely sliced
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 3-4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 smoked trout fillets, each 125g
- crusty bread
1. Arrange the watercress and orange segments on a large platter.
2. Scatter over the finely sliced shallots and flake over the smoked trout.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the reserved orange juice, mustard and olive oil.
4. Trickle the dressing over the salad ingredients and serve immediately with crusty bread.
Rate This Recipe