- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 slices of ciabatta bread
- 75 ml olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 400 g watermelon, cubed
- 200 g mixed tomatoes, such as cherry, red, yellow, orange, tiger, halved or chopped if large
- ½ red onions, thinly sliced
- ½ small bunch mint, leaves picked, roughly chopped
1. Drizzle the ciabatta with a little olive oil. Place on a preheated hot barbecue or griddle pan and cook until crisp on both sides. Cool, then tear into rough pieces.
2. Place the bread in a bowl and drizzle with half the vinegar and a little of the 75ml olive oil. Put the remaining ingredients in the bowl then season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Drizzle with the remaining olive oil and vinegar, toss and serve.
Rate This Recipe