- Serves: 6
- Prep Time: 20 minutes plus 8-24 hrs chilling
- Effort: easy
For the biscuit base
- 75 g digestive biscuits, crushed
- 75 g gingernut biscuits, crushed
- 75 g butter, melted
For the filling
- 400-600 g white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 65 g butter
- 1/2 vanilla pod
- 500 g cream cheese
- 50 g caster sugar
- 180 ml whipping cream
- 1 punnet raspberries, plus a few more to decorate
1. For the biscuit base: combine the biscuits and butter and press onto the base of a 23cm springform tin.
2. For the filling: place the chocolate, butter and vanilla pod in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering (not boiling) water until melted. Allow to cool slightly.
3. In another bowl mix together the cream cheese, sugar and whipping cream to a smooth consistency.
4. Remove the vanilla pod from the melted chocolate mixture and stir into the cream mixture. Gently stir in the raspberries, being careful not to release the juice.
5. Spoon the mixture on top of the biscuit base and place in the fridge to set for 8-24 hours.
6. To serve: remove from the tin and place on a serving plate. Decorate with a few whole raspberries.
Rate This Recipe