- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 large whole trout, scaled and gutted
- black pepper
- 3 cm ginger, finely sliced
- 3 sun-dried tomatoes, finely sliced
- 1 shallot, thinly chopped
- juice of 2 limes
- 1 lime, cut into 4 wedges
1. Season the trout inside and out.
2. Mix together the ginger, sun-dried tomatoes, shallots and lime juice and spread the mixture evenly inside the body cavity.
3. Wrap the trout in a layer of tin foil and cook on a griddle or barbecue for 8-10 minutes. Serve immediately, with freshly squeezed lime.
Rate This Recipe