- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 400 g fresh tagliatelle
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 3 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 small chilli, oughly chopped
- 500 g wild mushrooms, cleaned and halved
- 500 ml vegetable stock
- handful of parsley, finely chopped, to garnish
1. To cook the pasta, place a pan of salted water over a high heat, bring to the boil. Add the pasta to the pan and cook until al dente.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat; add the garlic, chilli and mushrooms and fry for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add the stock and simmer for 30 seconds.
4. Drain the pasta, stir in the mushroom sauce and serve immediately, garnished with a sprinkling of chopped parsley.
Rate This Recipe