- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 450 g wild salmon fillet
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 570 ml water
- 6 tbsp coursley chopped spring onions
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh root ginger
- 1/2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp low salt soy sauce
1. Rub the salmon fillets with the pepper.
2. Bring the water to the simmer in the wok. Add the salmon, simmer for 2-3 minutes, cover tightly and turn off the heat. Allow to stand for 4 minutes.
3. Combine the spring onions and ginger together in a small bowl.
4. In a small wok or pan combine the sunflower and sesame oils and bring it to the smoking point.
5. Remove the salmon from the water and arrange on a platter. Scatter the spring onion and ginger mixture on top and pour the hot oils over it. Then pour the soy sauce over the salmon and serve at once.
Rate This Recipe