- Serves: 2
- Prep Time: 15 minutes plus chilling
- Effort: easy
- 6 chocolate hobnobs
- 50 g butter, melted
- 250 g Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 tbsp caster sugar
- 170 g peanut butter
- 1/2 x 284ml pot whipping cream, softly whipped
- 4 sheets leaf gelatine
- 2 bananas
- 50 g dark chocolate, grated
1. Crush the chocolate Hobnobs in a bowl and mix with the melted butter. Press firmly into the bases of two individual round cake tins (10-14cm in diameter) and set aside.
2. Soak the gelatine leaves in a little cold water. Mix the cream cheese, egg yolk, caster sugar and peanut butter together.
3. Fold in the softly-whipped cream and softened gelatine.
4. Spread over the cheesecake base and refrigerate until set. Top with the sliced bananas and grated chocolate.
Rate This Recipe