- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Effort: medium
- 1 red pepper, cored, skinned and roughly chopped
- 2 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 2 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2cm knob of ginger, peeled
- 1/2 red chillies, seeded and chopped
- 1 stalk of lemongrass, bruised and roughly chopped
- 225 g breadcrumbs
- zest and juice of 1 lemons
- 400 ml coconut cream
- 5 g cornflour
- 4 chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp olive oil
1. Set the oven to 200°C/gas 6. Place the red pepper, onions, garlic, ginger chilli and lemon grass into a food processor and blitz into a smooth paste.
2. Divide the paste into 2 (half for the crumble and half for the sauce).
3. For the crumble, add the breadcrumbs and zest of lemon, to form a dry crumb.
4. For the sauce, place the remaining paste into a saucepan, add the coconut milk and bring to the simmer. Mix in the dissolved cornflour and stir until the sauce thickens.
5. Place the chicken into an ovenproof dish and drizzle over the olive oil and lemon juice.
6. Scatter with the crumble mixture, transfer to the oven and cook for 20 minutes.
7. Serve with the sauce.
Rate This Recipe