- Serves: 1
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 limes, plus extra wedge, for serving
- sugar syrup, to taste
- 35 ml absinthe
- ice cubes, for mixing and serving
1. Chop the lemon and lime into pieces.
2. Put the chopped fruit into a Boston glass/shaker with some sugar syrup and crush, or muddle, them all together.
3. Add the absinthe and fill the glass/shaker with ice. Fit the lid and shake hard.
4. Strain and pour over fresh ice in a tumbler glass. Garnish with a lime wedge.
Rate This Recipe