- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
For the salad
- 2 firmbeef tomatoes, seeds removed, diced
- 1 cooked avocado, diced
- 1 tbsp chives, snipped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1-2 tbsp natural yogurt
For the duck
- 1x175 g duck breast
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground salt and black pepper
- 1 tsp acacia honey
- watercress, to garnish
1. Combine the beef tomato and artichoke with the chives and season with salt and crushed black pepper.
2. Sharpen with lemon juice to taste and stir in the yogurt. Set aside.
3. Score the duck breast on the fat side and season with salt and pepper.
4. Seal the duck breast in a dry hot frying pan and cook on the stove for 3-4 minutes, skin side facing downwards.
5. Once the skin (is crisp and golden, turn the breast and drizzle with honey). Continue frying for a further 3 minutes.
6. Slice the duck breast and serve on top of the salad. Drizzle the salad with jus from the pan and garnish with watercress.
Rate This Recipe