- Serves: 4-6
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 50 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 white onion, roughly chopped
- 500 g fresh porcini, cleaned and coarsely chopped
- 1 bunch spinach, chopped
- 1 fresh chilli, chopped
- 50 g parmigiano reggiano, grated for sprinkling
1. Heat up extra virgin oil in a deep saucepan. Add onion and cook until soft. Then add mushrooms and spinach. Mix together. Add chilli pepper and season with salt and pepper.
2. Add water, enough to cover the vegetables. Simmer for approximately 15 minutes. Sprinkle with parmigiano cheese and serve.
Rate This Recipe