- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 large bunches coriander, coarsely chopped
- 2 handfuls raw peanuts, toasted
- 1/2 tsp cardamom pod, cracked, seeds only
- 1 lime, juice only
- olive oil, for mixing
- 2 aubergines, sliced
1. Put the coriander, peanuts, cardamom seeds and lime juice in a blender or food processor and process until chopped and combined.
2. With the motor running, drizzle in olive oil until the mixture has the consistency of a soft paste.
3. Chargrill the aubergine slices on both sides on a griddle or chargrill pan until nicely coloured and tender.
4. Spread a little of the pesto over the warm aubergine slices and serve.
Rate This Recipe