- Serves: Makes 16 Florentines
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 3 egg whites
- 140 g unrefined icing sugar
- 400 g blanched flaked almonds
- 2 oranges, grated zest only
1. Preheat the oven to 150C/gas 1. Line a baking tray with silicone paper and brush lightly with vegetable oil.
2. Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
3. Form the mixture into little mounds using wet hands and place on the prepared tray, spaced well apart to allow for spreading. Dip a fork into a little water and gently flatten each biscuit out until very thin.
4. Bake for about 12 minutes, until golden brown. Leave to cool on the tray and then store in an airtight tin until ready to serve.
Rate This Recipe