- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- sunflower oil, for deep frying
- 300 g potato wedges, with the skin on
- rock salt, to taste
- generous pinch of chilli powder
- generous pinch of roasted ground cumin
- generous pinch of dried mango powder, (amchoor)
Tips and Suggestions
Mango powder (amchoor) can be found in Asian foodshops.
1. Heat the oil in a wok or deep saucepan. Once the oil is very hot add in the potato wedges and fry until golden.
2. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper.
3. Sprinkle liberally with rock salt, chilli powder, roasted cumin powder and mango powder and serve hot.
Rate This Recipe