- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 1 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes plus 1 hr chilling
- Effort: easy
For the base
- 225 g digestive biscuits
- 150 g butter, melted
For the filling
- 450 g cream cheese
- 1 tbsp crunchy peanut butter, heaped
- 6 Oreo cookies, roughly chopped
For the decoration
- 275 ml double cream
- 110 g peanut brittle, broken
1. Line the base of a 20cm springform release cake tin with cling film. Crush the digestive biscuits to a fine crumb, either in a food processor or in a plastic bag with a rolling pin. Mix the crumbs with the melted butter and then press into the lined tin and put in the fridge to set.
2. Beat the cream cheese until soft and stir in the peanut butter.
3. Carefully fold in the cookies so the pieces don't break up too much.
4. Spoon the mixture over the base and smooth the top with a palette knife. Chill for 30 minutes then turn out onto a serving plate.
5. Whip the double cream and place small spoonfuls around the edge of the cheesecake. Top the cream with bits of peanut brittle.
Rate This Recipe