- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus marinating overnight
- Effort: easy
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp coarse sea salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 500 g pork fillet, trimmed
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges, to serve
1. Mix the paprika, oregano, garlic and salt with the olive oil to make a thick paste.
2. Spread the paste evenly over the pork, cover and marinate in the fridge, ideally overnight.
3. Cut the meat into slices on the diagonal.
4. Heat a griddle or large heavy frying pan until very hot. Cook the pork for 3-4 minutes on each side until cooked through.
5. Serve at once with the lemon wedges.
Rate This Recipe