- Serves: 1-2
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 ciabatta bread
- olive oil
- 6 green olives, pitted
- 1 red onion, finely sliced into strips
- 1 handfuls oven-blushed tomatoes
- 1 handfuls spicy pickled garlic
- 1/4 radicchio, shredded
- 1 handfuls rocket
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- 1/4 fennel salami, skin removed
- 1/2 balls buffalo mozzarella
1. Slice the bread in half and rub the insides with olive oil. Toast on a hot griddle.
2. Mix the olives, onions, tomatoes and pickled garlic.
3. Dress the radicchio and rocket with a splash of olive oil and the juice of half a lemon.
4. Slice the salami into quite thick slices. Slice the mozzarella.
5. Assemble the sandwich - start with the salad, then the tomato/olive mixture, then the mozzarella. Season and drizzle over a little olive oil. Put the salami on top then top with the other piece of the bread.
Rate This Recipe