- Serves: 2
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- ice cubes, plus extra in the jug
- 75 ml rum
- 2 whole passion fruit pulp
- 2 shots fresh fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp sugar syrup
- a selection of exotic fruits, chopped
- 2 bottles ginger beer
- passion fruit liqueur
1. Place the first 5 ingredients into a cocktail shaker and shake.
2. Strain into the jug filled with ice and chopped exotic fruits.
3. Top with ginger beer and float over the passion fruit liqueur.
4. Pour into double martini glasses and serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe