- Serves: 1
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 7 fresh blackberries
- 1 tsp seedless blackberry jam
- 60 ml vodka
- 30 ml apple juice, such as Cawston Press cloudy apple juice
- 10 ml double cream
- ground cinnamon, to garnish
1. Muddle together the blackberries and jam in the base of your shaker. Add the vodka, apple juice and a handful of ice, shake and then strain into a chilled glass.
2. Float the cream on the surface of the drink by slowly pouring it over the back of a spoon then swirl the glass gently to form a thin layer of cream. Dust with a little ground cinnamon to serve.
Recipe from Cawston Press.
Looking for more inspiration? Take a look at all of our cocktail recipes
Rate This Recipe