- Serves: 6-8
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 2 hours setting time
- Effort: easy
- 150 ml water
- 100 g sugar
- 4 sheets gelatine
- 120 g strawberries, raspberries and blueberries, washed and hulled and halved if necessary
- 300 ml apple juice
- Berries and mint, to decorate
Tips and Suggestions
The berries and mint will set in the way they are poured in so, if you want them to look really special, position them so they look as attractive as possible.
1. Pour the water and sugar into a saucepan and heat, stirring, until the sugar has dissolved. Do not allow to boil. Meantime, soak the gelatine in a little cold water for about 1 minute or until soft.
2. Remove and add to the warm syrup. Whisk until the gelatine has dissolved.
3. Allow to cool slightly. Transfer to a jug and add 300ml apple juice.
4. Place a few berries into the bottom of each glass/mould and pour in the jelly mix.
5. Place in the fridge to set. Decorate with a few berries and mint.
Rate This Recipe