- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 55 g butter, melted
- 4 apples
- 4 eggs, beaten with 4 tablespoons of water and a pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp caster sugar, for sprinkling
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon, for sprinkling
- 6 large pork sausages, (kept warm), to serve
1. Pour the melted butter into a medium, non-stick frying pan and heat through.
2. Fry the apple slices until they are tender.
3. Preheat the grill. Pour the beaten eggs into the pan. Fry gently over a low heat until the omelette is set on top.
4. Grill the omelette for 1-2 minutes to brown.
5. Sprinkle the omelette with sugar and cinnamon and serve at once with the sausages.
Rate This Recipe