- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 50 g margarine, low-fat
- 4 apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 400 g pears, peeled, cored and sliced
- 100 g blackberries
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 vanilla pods
- 3 tbsp honey
- 50 ml dark rum, spiced
- 4 tbsp crème fraîche, to serve
For the crumble topping:
- 100 g margarine, low-fat (e.g. Olivio) - at room temperature
- 50 g brown sugar
- 100 g pecans, crushed
- 50 g porridge oats
1. Set the oven to 190°C/gas 5. Melt the low fat spread in a saucepan and fry the apples, pears and blackberries for 2 minutes.
2. Gently stir in the spices.
3. Split the vanilla pod and add it to the mix.
4. Add the honey, and rum. Pour the mixture into a deep baking dish.
5. To make the crumble topping, simply mix together the low-fat spread, brown sugar, pecans and porridge oats. Rub the ingredients together with your hands to form a crumbly mixture.
6. Scatter over the fruit and bake for 20 minutes.
7. Serve with crème fraîche.
Rate This Recipe