- Serves: Makes 12-16 slices
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 150 g butter or margarine
- 5 tbsp demerara sugar
- 4 tbsp golden syrup
- 200 g porridge oats
- handful of finely chopped dried apricots
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/gas 5. Grease and line a shallow 17x26cm baking tin.
2. Put the butter, sugar and glden syrup in a saucepan and melt over medium-low heat.
3. Stir in the oats and apricots,
4. Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven, and cut into slices while still warm.
Rate This Recipe