- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 x 150 g sheet ready-rolled puff pastry
- 2 tbsp apricot jam
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp milk
- icing sugar and ground cinnamon, for dusting
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/gas 6. Cut the pastry into a square of about 8 cm.
2. Prick the centre a couple of times with a fork and place a teaspoon of apricot jam in the centre.
3. Cut the pastry diagonally from each corner, in towards the jam.
4. Bring every other cut corner up to the middle to create a windmill/star shape. Press to seal.
5. Mix the beaten egg with the milk and brush over the parties.
6. Place on a baking tray and bake for 10-15 minutes, until golden and puffed up.
7. Cool slightly and dust with icing sugar and a little cinnamon before serving.
Rate This Recipe