- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 15 minutes plus 1 hr chilling
- Effort: easy
- 250 ml double cream
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 1 tbsp prepared horseradish
- 1 bunches chives, snipped
- 250 g smoked trout, flaked
- 250 g arbroath smokies, the meat from a pair
1. Whisk together the cream, lemon juice and horseradish until almost thick. Season with salt and pepper and add the chives. Chill for about 1 hour until fully set.
2. To serve: serve a scoop of the fondant with the flaked trout and Smokies and some toast.
Rate This Recipe