- Serves: makes 12
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 12 slices ciabatta bread
- 1 cloves garlic, peeled and halved
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 1 large handfuls leaves of basil
- 2 roasted red peppers, seeds removed, sliced
- 100 g roasted or preserved artichoke hearts, sliced
- rocket, to serve
1. Toast the ciabatta, then rub each slice with the cut sides of the garlic. Drizzle with a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Tear the basil leaves into small pieces and scatter over.
2. Arrange the peppers and artichokes over the bruschetta. Drizzle with a little more olive oil and serve immediately on a bed of rocket.
Rate This Recipe