- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 300baby g vine tomatoes
- olive oil, for drizzling
- 500 g puff pastry, rolled out finely
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- 280 g baby artichoke hearts, in oil drained
- 1 buffalo mozzarella, chopped
- freshly ground salt and black pepper
- a few sprigs of thyme
- 100 g rocket
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4.
2. Put the tomatoes in a roasting tray and toss with a little olive oil, coating thoroughly.
3. Roast the tomatoes in the oven for 15 minutes until softened.
4. Cut out 4 rounds of puff pastry, each approximately 10cm in diameter.
5. Brush the pastry with egg yolk and place the rounds on a lightly buttered baking sheet.
6. Top the pastry rounds with the artichoke hearts, mozzarella and roasted tomatoes. Season with sea salt and freshly ground pepper and sprinkle with the thyme.
7. Bake the puffs in the oven for 25 minutes at 180°C/gas 4.
8. Scatter the rocket over the baked puffs, drizzle with olive oil and serve.
Rate This Recipe