- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 6 salmon fillets, skinless, approx 125g each
For the marinade
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- pinch dried red chilli flakes
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tsp runny honey
For the garnish
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped coriander
- 4 spring onions, shredded
Tips and Suggestions
Nutritional information: Each serving contains 194 calories, 19 g protein, 0g carbohydrates, 5 g fat.
For more information on diabetes, call 020 7424 1000 or visit www.diabetes.org.uk
1. For the marinade: place all the ingredients in a non-metallic bowl and stir well. Add the salmon fillets and coat completely; set aside for the flavours to infuse.
2. In a non-stick frying pan, cook the salmon for 3-4 minutes on each side over a medium heat, brushing from time to time with any remaining marinade.
3. Scatter over the coriander and spring onions before serving.
Recipe supplied by Diabetes UK
Rate This Recipe