- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 large thumb-sized piece of fresh ginger, finely minced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 tbsp rice wine
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 4 baby bok choy, shredded
- 4 fillets of sea bass, pin-boned
- 6 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely sliced
Tips and Suggestions
You can use this method with any fish; try salmon, sea bass, tuna, turbot or sole
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Cut out 4 sheets of parchment paper, each twice the size of a sea bass fillet.
2. Whisk together the ginger, garlic, rice wine, soy sauce and sesame oil. Arrange the bok choy on the parchment sheets and top each with a sea bass fillet, some spring onion and chilli. Spoon the garlic and rice wine mixture over each fillet. Fold up the sides of the parchment paper and seal the corners with metal paper clips.
3. Place on a baking tray and cook in the oven for about 10 minutes. Serve straight to the table, allowing your guests to tear open the paper to reveal the steaming sea bass.
Love this recipe? Check out lots more delicious fish recipes.
Rate This Recipe