- Serves: 4-6
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 Chinese cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 red onions, very finely sliced
- 1 mooli (white radish), very finely sliced
- 1 small cucumber, very finely sliced
- 1 fennel, very finely sliced
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 200-300 ml creme fraiche
- handful coriander leaves, chopped
- 2-3 tbsp sesame seeds
Tips and Suggestions
Use a mandolin to slice the red onions, mooli, cucumber and fennel finely enough
1. Mix the Chinese cabbage, red onions, mooli, cucumber and fennel. Stir in the lemon and lime juice, sprinkle with salt and set aside for a few minutes so it starts to pickle.
2. Stir in the crème fraiche, chopped coriander and mix together. Scatter the sesame seeds on top.
See more John Torode recipes.
Rate This Recipe