- Serves: 4-6
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 100 g goats' cheese
- 100 g cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 125 ml cream
- ' lemons, finely grated zest only
- 2 tbsp chopped chervil or parsley
- 12-14 spears asparagus, trimmed
- 25 cm pre-cooked savoury pastry tart cases
1. Preheat the oven to 170 C/150C fan/gas 3.
2. Place the goats' cheese and cream cheese in a bowl and beat with a wooden spoon to soften, then whisk in eggs, cream, lemon zest, herbs, ½ a teaspoon of salt and a little black pepper until smooth.
3. Arrange the asparagus spears in a single layer in the cooked pastry crust. Pour over the egg mixture and bake for around 35 minutes, or until set.
Rate This Recipe