- Serves: 6-8
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 bunches asparagus, woody ends trimmed off
- 250 g gruyère cheese, grated
- 1 packets pre-rolled, ready-made puff pastry
- melted butter
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/gas 5.
2. Grease a baking sheet. Cut the puff pastry sheet into 6-8 even-sized squares, checking that they can fit on the baking sheet.
3. Sprinkle the middle of each pastry square with grated Gruyere, leaving a pastry rim around the edge of each square.
4. Layer the asparagus spears over the pastry squares. Brush generously with melted butter.
5. Bake until the pastry is golden brown and risen. Serve warm from the oven.
Rate This Recipe