- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: medium
- 100 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 50 ml raspberry vinegar
- black pepper
- 1 summer truffle
- 50 g butter
- 16 asparagus
- 1 head frisée, separated into leaves
- bunch of tarragon, torn into sprigs
- 10 sprigs chervil
- 75 g aged pecorino cheese, shaved
1. Make a vinaigrette, whisking together the olive oil and raspberry vinegar and seasoning with salt and freshly ground pepper. Finely chop a little of the summer truffle and mix in.
2. Heat the butter in a large heavy-based frying pan. Add the asparagus and fry until the butter darkens and turns brown.
3. Place the frisee, tarragon and chervil on a serving plate. Criss-cross the asparagus spears on top of the salad, shave over some summer truffle and top with the shaved Pecorino cheese. Spoon over the asparagus spears and serve at once.
Rate This Recipe