- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- black pepper
- 500 g asparagus
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 4-5 tbsp olive or avocado oil
- handful of parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped pistachio nuts
- seeds of 1/2 pomegranate
- stir-fried prawns with honey and spices, to serve
1. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Add in the asparagus and blanch until just tender; drain and refresh in cold water.
2. Make a dressing by blending the vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper then mixing in the oil.
3. Arrange the asparagus on 4 serving plates, drizzle over the dressing, scatter with parsley, pistachios and pomegranate seeds and serve with Stir-fried Prawns with Honey and Spices.
Rate This Recipe