- Serves: makes 12
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 12 slices bresaola
- 12 cooked asparagus
- 1 bunches wild rocket, trimmed to equal length
- 4 tbsp fresh pesto
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- cracked black pepper
1. Lay the bresaola slices on a clean work surface. Spread each one with 1 teaspoon pesto, making sure not to go too close to the edges.
2. Lay 5 leaves of rocket on top of each slice, with the leaf end protruding over the edge of the Bresaola.
3. Lay an asparagus stem on top and roll up. Serve with a drizzle of olive oil and some cracked black pepper.
Rate This Recipe