- Serves: 3-4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 aubergine
- olive oil
- 150 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 small clove garlic, finely chopped
- handful of mint leaves, shredded
- handful of coriander leaves, shredded
- squeeze of lemon juice
- black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/gas 7.
2. Brush the aubergine slices on both sides with oil and season with salt and pepper. Place on a roasting tray in a single layer. Roast for 15-20 minutes, turning, until golden. Allow to cool to room temperature.
3. Arrange the aubergine slices on a serving plate. Scatter the crumbled feta over the top, along with the garlic, mint and coriander. Add a squeeze of lemon juice and serve.
Rate This Recipe