- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 30 minutes plus 2 hrs to marinate
- Effort: easy
- 3 aubergines
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 50 ml red wine vinegar
- 50 ml olive oil
- black pepper
- 1/2 red pepper, finely sliced
- 0.5 green peppers, finely sliced
1. Set the oven to 200°C/gas 6. Prick the aubergines all over with a cocktail stick or skewer and place them on a baking tray. Cook for 20 minutes, until soft.
2. Peel off the skin, remove the seeds and discard them. Roughly chop the flesh and place it into a large bowl.
3. Add the garlic, red wine vinegar and olive oil and stir. Season to taste and add the peppers.
4. Cover the mixture and leave in a cool place to marinate for about 2 hours before serving.
Rate This Recipe