- Serves: 2
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 medium avocado, peeled and sliced
- 2 blood oranges, peeled and segmented
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- large handful rocket
- 8 large green olives, pitted, sliced
For the dressing
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1. Toss the avocado, orange segments and onion with the rocket leaves.
2. Whisk the sherry vinegar and olive oil together, tip in the sliced olives, and drizzle over the dressing. Serve straight away.
Rate This Recipe