- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 lemon
- 2 perfectly ripe Hass medium avocado
- pinch of salt
- pinch of sugar
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, finely grated
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 handfuls of spinach leaves
1. Cut the lemon in half. Squeeze one half into a small jug for the dressing. Cut the other half in two, then slice as thinly as you can manage.
2. Quarter the avocadoes, discarding the stones, then slice.
3. Mix the salt, sugar and ginger into the lemon juice, then gradually whisk in the olive oil.
4. Arrange the spinach on a platter or 4 serving plates. Scatter over the avocado and lemon slices.
5. Drizzle over the dressing and serve at once.
Rate This Recipe