- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 250 g tagliatelle
- 6 slices Parma ham
- 2 avocados, peeled and sliced
- 3 tomatoes, seeds removed, sliced
- small bunch basil, finely chopped
- small bunch flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- parmesan shavings, to serve
For the dressing
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 90 ml extra virgin olive oil
1. Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling, salted water according to packet instructions; drain well. While the pasta is cooking, preheat a griddle pan and fry the Parma ham until crisp.
2. For the dressing, whisk the vinegar and mustard with the shallot and gradually add the oil, whisking all the time. Leave on one side.
3. Toss the avocado, ham, tomato, basil and parsley together and add to the warm pasta, and pour over the dressing. Serve straight away, topped with Parmesan shavings.
Rate This Recipe