- Serves: 2
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 ripe, firm Californian medium avocado
- 1 vine-ripened tomato
- Half a red onions
- 100 g rinsed, drained canned white beans, such as navy beans
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- tortilla chips, to serve
1. Halve the avocado and remove the stone, then peel and chop finely. Place in a non-metallic mixing bowl.
2. Finely chop the tomato and onion and stir into the avocado.
3. Fold in the beans, lime juice, olive oil, and salt to taste.
4. Serve immediately with tortilla chips.
Rate This Recipe