- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- large handful of rocket
- 2 medium avocado, peeled and stoned
- 2 oranges
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 15 g leaves basil
For the vinaigrette:
- 2 tbsp chopped pitted black olives
- 2 tbsp sherry or red wine vinegar
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 shallots, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1. Place a little rocket on each serving plate or on a large platter.
2. Thinly slice the avocados and arrange the slices on top.
3. Using a sharp knife, peel and remove the ptih from the oranges, remove any pips and then cut the flesh into 1cm slices. Arrange on top of the avocado
4. Sprinkle the red onion slices and basil over the salad.
5. Put all the vinaigrette ingredients into a screw-top jar and shake well.our the dressing over the salad and serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe