- Serves: 4-6
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 medium avocado, roughly chopped
- 1.5 litres vegetable or chicken stock, preferably home-made
- 2 tbsp low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 salmon
- small jar salmon eggs, (optional)
- black pepper
1. In a food processor or blender, whiz up the avocados, stock and yoghurt. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
2. Put the salmon fillets in a saucepan with just enough water to cover. Bring to the boil then remove from the heat and leave to stand for 10 minutes.
3. Remove the salmon from the liquid. Peel off the skin and cut each fillet into two or three pieces.
4. Pour the avocado mixture into shallow soup plates. Add a piece or two of salmon and top with some salmon eggs, if using.
Rate This Recipe