- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 kg squid
- 50 ml olive oil
- 2 large handfuls of mint, parsley and basil, finely chopped
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- juice of 1 large lemons
- 2 red bird's eye chillies, chopped
- salt, nd freshly ground black pepper
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a high heat and fry the squid for 2-3 minutes until cooked. Drain.
2. Combine the rest of the ingredients and toss with the squid.
3. Serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe